Defunding the police...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the stoopidest things I've heard in a long time. Why don't we just defund the Fire Department too, while we're at it. You know those guys are pretty tight with the Fuzz, after all.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
download (4).jpeg

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the stoopidest things I've heard in a long time. Why don't we just defund the Fire Department too, while we're at it. You know those guys are pretty tight with the Fuzz, after all.
They all work with or for their county DA. Citizen oversight might work.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa PD has already been defunded. The have operation “Slick Streets”. They don’t respond to car accidents when it rains unless there’s an injury. They don’t have the staff to respond.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
911 what's your emergency?
Someone is breaking into my house.
911: are you home alone?
No I'm a mother with two small children.
911: Our police dept has been defunded so just accept the fact that you and your children are about to become a statistic, Have a nice day.
There ain’t no calling the police here. Someone does that and their getting shot. I don’t need the police. They always show up after the crimes have happened anyway. And if someone ever does use a gun the police will try and entrap you into saying something they can use against you.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There ain’t no calling the police here. Someone does that and their getting shot. I don’t need the police. They always show up after the crimes have happened anyway. And if someone ever does use a gun the police will try and entrap you into saying something they can use against you.
But you are in the minority and the majority of the citizens don't have that option or are not willing to use it. So, that's not really a viable alternative for the nation to rely on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom