Detective called tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was strange that he called so late as well, but I googled the number and it came up as the Tulsa Police Dept. The guy said he was a detective with the Tulsa County Sheriffs Dept so that was strange, but the number seems legite. Either way, it seems legit. It was also concerning to me that he said as in plural. I've never sold multiples to the same person or had any stolen. Bizarre

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a guy on Youtube that does prank calls. He can make the caller ID say whatever number he wants. He often calls back and has the call ID say the person being called's number.

I know you can clone a number and i kinda expected it was some kids pranking me because our house is for sale right now so my number is out there. I'm still gonna contact the detectives division today and confirm whether or not it was for real.

ahamay6

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could be some horse's raer looking for another awesome Winchester.

They might just get it too. Seriously though, that is a scary possibility. Pretty good way to find out if there are guns in someones house.

Did you see the John Wayne 32-40 in the classifieds?

Latest posts

Top Bottom