Devon Tower Climber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1655233054873.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am pro-life but I understand why he was arrested. The owners of the tower could be sued by his family if he fell. Same as if someone falls and gets hurt on your property. Now if he went to the building owners, signed a waiver, etc then let him climb until his dumb a$$ falls to his death.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pro-life but I understand why he was arrested. The owners of the tower could be sued by his family if he fell. Same as if someone falls and gets hurt on your property. Now if he went to the building owners, signed a waiver, etc then let him climb until his dumb a$$ falls to his death.
He was arrested for trespassing. Once he establishes that this was a "mostly peaceful protest" hell be let off.

Oh, and you can't be pro life and carry. It means you're willing to end someone elses life.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was arrested for trespassing. Once he establishes that this was a "mostly peaceful protest" hell be let off.

Oh, and you can't be pro life and carry. It means you're willing to end someone elses life.
I can be pro-life and carry, it just means I am willing to defend my life.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That depends upon the innocence of the victim. The government can put someone to death after that person has been tried and convicted after a trial with legal representation. An unborn baby doesn't have that option even.

And, if one is protecting themself or someone else from a criminal intent on harming them, then the criminal just had his own trial, and his defense attorney sucked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom