Devon Tower Climber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please explain. My stance is if your pro life, then it should go on no matter the circumstances. If you choose to carry, you have made the decision to end someones life to keep your stuff. It's kinda contradictory.

Ahhh, but....

....I've known lots of folks that were anti-death penalty that didn't have ANY issues with abortion. In other words, just the opposite of what you are trying to argue.

Are you questioning them?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please explain. My stance is if your pro life, then it should go on no matter the circumstances. If you choose to carry, you have made the decision to end someones life to keep your stuff. It's kinda contradictory.

You don't normally expect to see CNN's talking points on this forum when it comes to 2A issues.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Simple. I carry to protect what I value.

If you value my stuff more than your life, the decision is yours.

Don't want to get bit? Leave rattlesnakes alone, pretty simple really.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I’ve been reading he always gets the charges dropped since there isn’t a law on the books that says you can’t climb sky scrapers. This was his 3rd climb and it wasn’t the tallest. That was a cakewalk for him. The other buildings have similar designs. Now I wonder if they have the same architects. The Devon tower was designed by Pickard Chilton. I had to look it up. I wonder if he’ll climb anymore of his architectural designs since they all look similar on the outside?

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious if the Trespassing case will stick.

A judge explained to me that in order to be Trespassing, you first have to be told to leave. If you come back after being notified, THEN they can be charged with the crime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom