Devon Tower Climber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, he recently scaled a tower in San Francisco to protest and got arrested there.
I watched news video of when he got to the top and surrendered to LEO. Female officer came out to pat him down which he probably enjoyed. He was smiling and most of the officers were smiling as well. Appeared to be a cordial arrest.
On the ground, coming out of the building, he appeared to be chatting up the officers with several smiling.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, he recently scaled a tower in San Francisco to protest and got arrested there.
I watched news video of when he got to the top and surrendered to LEO. Female officer came out to pat him down which he probably enjoyed. He was smiling and most of the officers were smiling as well. Appeared to be a cordial arrest.
On the ground, coming out of the building, he appeared to be chatting up the officers with several smiling.
TSA: "We're going to have to pat you down manually. Do you want a male officer or is female okay?"
Larry the Cable Guy: "I want a female, or your best looking male officer."

:rollingla

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1655269155029.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please explain. My stance is if your pro life, then it should go on no matter the circumstances. If you choose to carry, you have made the decision to end someones life to keep your stuff. It's kinda contradictory.
Not at all. Terrymiller and RickN put it perfectly. You can be pro life and carry. I’m pro my family’s life and mine if someone is threatening to take it. They won’t get it for free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom