Dicks sporting goods coming to Okc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 10 years I've been hanging out on various gun boards I've only read one positive post ever about Dicks and that single post is on this thread.

One guy on some board a long time ago and long way away said Dick's is a good way to describe the place. Others have called it Sears for Fudds.

Nothing but negative posts in 10 years with but one exception is enough to convince me not to waste my time going there.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the 10 years I've been hanging out on various gun boards I've only read one positive post ever about Dicks and that single post is on this thread.

One guy on some board a long time ago and long way away said Dick's is a good way to describe the place. Others have called it Sears for Fudds.

Nothing but negative posts in 10 years with but one exception is enough to convince me not to waste my time going there.

To be fair, there have been some reports of H&R's on clearance at Dick's, but not in the Tulsa area that I know of. http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php/topic,253640.0.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom