Did anybody attend the Expo at H&H this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was going on this weekend. I usually get an email. I was watching the tv Saturday afternoon, and saw the commercial. It was too late for me to even try to go. Sucks because I look forward to shooting guns I wouldn't otherwise get to shoot. Oh well.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes went on sat late. There didn't seem to be as many quality reps an normal but all in all its good clean fun. My girlfriend won a Rossi .410 in the drawing also. The Kriss .45 was pretty fun to shoot.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes went on sat late. There didn't seem to be as many quality reps an normal but all in all its good clean fun. My girlfriend won a Rossi .410 in the drawing also. The Kriss .45 was pretty fun to shoot.

I didn't know you knew how to run something without a bolt handle!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled in the parking lot, I was going to buy a couple of boxes of 40, turned around and left.

Should've checked Walmart. That pistol caliber was the last one to disappear from the shelves of the BA store. Incidentally, there were about 10 boxes of .45 ACP on the shelf this past weekend - first pistol ammo I'd seen in weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom