Did someone mention Farmall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 3 cubs and 2 super A's. Tore my 48 superA all the way down several years ago.
IMG_20220708_012936956.jpg
IMG_20220708_012948879.jpg

IMG_20220708_012424833.jpg

IMG_20220708_012409246.jpg
IMG_20220708_012708458.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been able to add exactly one gun to my dad's gun safe. When he got into all of the International
Harvester stuff he learned about the Garands. I was in the market for one of any brand and when out looking, I happened upon one that was International Harvester marked at a gun shop and picked it up. I saw him the next day and kind of offered it to him and he jumped on it. If he ever opens up the buttstock and looks where the tools go and finds the receipt, he's probably going to have a stroke for how much those things cost. He has a pretty nice collection but it was built in the 90s so prices have gone up dramatically and I'm pretty sure I paid more for that than he has any of his.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been able to add exactly one gun to my dad's gun safe. When he got into all of the International
Harvester stuff he learned about the Garands. I was in the market for one of any brand and when out looking, I happened upon one that was International Harvester marked at a gun shop and picked it up. I saw him the next day and kind of offered it to him and he jumped on it. If he ever opens up the buttstock and looks where the tools go and finds the receipt, he's probably going to have a stroke for how much those things cost. He has a pretty nice collection but it was built in the 90s so prices have gone up dramatically and I'm pretty sure I paid more for that than he has any of his.
Yea, I picked up a CMP IH garand . I'm not concerned with it being all IH parts. It is a service grade.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my earliest memories is of riding on an old Farmall with my dad cutting hay with a sickle mower. I'm pretty sure it was a belly-mount mower, but that was yesterday years ago...

That's the only time I remember ever seeing it run. For years, it was just a neat ornament in the side yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom