Dillon Rl550b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric_Williams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well i think im going to break down and buy one. I was wanting to know what of there optional stuff anyone would recommend? Thanks

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Buy extra primer tubes. When you get proficient it will irritate you to stop and fill a primer tube. Im telling the truth. Other than that a lot of the extras are just that extras.Of course a good reloading book is always a must. I think you will enjoy your new purchas. Ive had mine for about three years now and have had nothing but good times with it.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok let's make this one simple.. I did the same thing back in December, asked my question here and got the best advice ever... Call Brian Enos (http://brianenos.com/) and tell him what you are wanting to reload. He'll hook you up with all of the ways to get the most our of your purchase and how to not order junk you don't need.

A little advice... Don't by Brian's digital scale and pass on his digital caliber's. In stead, watch for Midway USA to have the RCBS Chargemaster 1500 scale/dispenser. Also both Cabelas and Midway USA have great deals on Digital Calibers that can save you a little.

You'll love this, I love mine!

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like GC said, extra primer tubes would be handy. Several spare tool heads will come in handy also. Plus you'll get a quantity discount. You'll fill em up trust me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom