DNC President Debate, 10/15/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had it on last night while I was doing some stuff. The amount off idiocy was 11 on a scale of 1-10. Still waiting for Hillary to jump in the middle of those morons.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary will come off as the moderate. Get the sympathy vote for putting up with a cheating husband and for having her s$$ handed to her a couple times. It could be 2016 all over again, EXCEPT the dems won’t let her lose the EC this time

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed at all last night with Gabbard. I did miss her sparing with moderators at the beginning from reading news reports. What I saw of her last night though didn't impress me other than her physical attributes. Previously I had though she was one of the more moderates of the bunch.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
137314d1570919392t-funny-haha-meme-thread-flags.jpg

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabbard supports universal background checks and "medicare for all", if I remember correctly. And she seems to be kind of an isolationist. But she seemed to me to handle Warren pretty well (not in the debates, but other interviews I watched) so she strikes me as being pretty smart. I think she might be one of the most moderate democrats, but still too far left for me to support her. Those are just general impressions from what I've seen, and may not be 100% accurate. And yes, she'd be the prettiest woman in the white house since Melania.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised she's not getting better polling numbers . . . maybe she's not left enough for some folks.
She is a moderate liberal for sure, but there was one of the Project Veritas videos that came out in the last couple of days that showed CNN does not like her and does like Pocahontas. Guess who got the most TV time?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had it on last night while I was doing some stuff. The amount off idiocy was 11 on a scale of 1-10. Still waiting for Hillary to jump in the middle of those morons.
You can bet she is waiting in the wings, but do you think the dims will embrace her now? Not doing any of the debates or ground work to only walk in and take the nomination from one of them? I think the current crop would rip her apart for being too far right.
You can tell the dims are worried about the current crop when they start posting about Bloomburg, Hitlary or Moochell obama getting into the race to save the party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom