DNC President Debate, 10/15/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump is Trumps biggest opposition for sure. I have watched part of all the Dim debates to date and I haven't seen anyone that I can see going toe to toe with Trump in a debate. I just can't help but feel like Trump is going to be his own undoing. Then we get a lame Pence for candidate and loose to some ultra lib.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trumps is Trumps biggest opposition for sure. I have watched part of all the Dim debates o date and I haven't seen anyone that I can see going toe to toe with Trump in a debate. I just can't help but feel like Trump is going to be his own undoing. Then we get a lame Pence for candidate and loose to some ultra lib.
40,000 at his Dallas rally tonight. Somebody likes him......

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems have tried to break Trump from even before he was sworn into office. Repeatedly, they have tried to hang crimes on him that pale in comparison to what other presidents on both sides have done. Trump has yet to lose an American Consulate with people killed and he sure hasn't sent pallets of cash and gold to our enemy. He has done more good even with his faults in two years than Obama did in eight years but we all know that. People say that the cash that Obama sent to Iran was theirs that the United States had froze but others say that it was a tribute. Regardless, the transfer of that much cash and gold to our avowed enemy wasn't exactly in the best interest off the United States but I can't think of anything Obama did in eight years that was in the best interest of this country.
Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom