Do you ever worry about the future of this country?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2011_09_07_article_2034839_0DC1C22600000578_893_634x397.jpg

Dang. Bet that pool was only half full of water before she got in.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of the "changes" are caused by Obama but that's another topic and not for gentlemen to discuss. I also watch Water's World at times and he asks college students who the President is or some other national figure and they stumble, guess or reply that they don't know. I asked my 36 year old son-in-law who was Vice-President and he didn't know. But he knew the teams that were playing that day. We have a lot of uninformed voters who just go along to get along. However, when the economy really falls and jobs are nil and groceries aren't on the table and government benefits cease, they might get interested in who is in office then.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just Obama, in my opinion it goes back at least to bush the first. We have had a long line of leaders who have systematically decimated our country. Needless wars, sending jobs out of the country, sticking our collective noses in other countries business, etc. don't blame the baby boomers look what we have allowed, I'm 44 and in my lifetime our country has declined more than the previous sixty years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom