Do you or your better half get told you look like someone famous?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what happens to me. Everyone thinks they recognize me, however, I have no idea who they are.

Related to this thread as well as the Branson thread with mentions of Silver Dollar City, I said I went there back in 2007. We rode a roller coaster that had some seats facing towards the rear. I was sitting in one of those seats next to my buddy while there were two girls sitting in the forward-facing seats in the same cart (so, directly across from us). We ride the ride while saying nothing to each other, but when we're off and walking away one of the girls stops me and asks, "Are you from Harrah?". I was, so I say, "yeah, why?" and apparently they recognized me. It's weird enough being in a small world situation like that, but these girls were 13, 14 maybe and I was in my mid-20s. I didn't recall ever seeing them a day in my life, yet they knew who I was.

Pretty weird.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look just like my great great great great great great grandfather, Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.

r15.imgfast.net_users_1514_55_72_03_avatars_2990_53.jpg

I've also gotten Rick from the Walking Dead, and when I'm clean shaven, Emperor Commodus from Gladiator, lol.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and some friends put our pictures into one of those websites that matches your likeness with a celebrity.

Mine came back with 2:

Dimebag Darrell
Sidney Poitier

I never went back to that website

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look just like my great great great great great great grandfather, Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.

r15.imgfast.net_users_1514_55_72_03_avatars_2990_53.jpg

I've also gotten Rick from the Walking Dead, and when I'm clean shaven, Emperor Commodus from Gladiator, lol.

You too huh???? My grandma told me we were kin to stonewall jackson. and Ulysses S Grant. So.....somewhere down the line we are realted? o_0

Latest posts

Top Bottom