Do you want a war? This is how you get a war.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin knows what the Abrams are capable of Look at what happened in Desert Storm

With US crews operating them ... Had we been operating the Iraqi armor and the Iraqis operating the M1 the end result would likely have been much the same.

The quality of the box matters little. Success depends upon the man who sits in it.

Manfred von Richthofen

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With US crews operating them ... Had we been operating the Iraqi armor and the Iraqis operating the M1 the end result would likely have been much the same.

The quality of the box matters little. Success depends upon the man who sits in it.

Manfred von Richthofen
Not to mention air power and the fact Saddam lined up his armor for the slaughter like it was WWII.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear he's just inching closer and closer to just sending all our equipment over there to fight "those evil russians" and using Ukranian men instead of our boys, until it's time to send our boys. In case it's not obvious, I am 100% against providing tanks to a country we already sent BILLIONS of dollars to for "relief".

I’m currently reading a book about Roosevelt and WW2. Prior to Pearl Harbor, Churchill wanted more and more and more from the Lend Lease program. There were many in the US who feared we would be defenseless if we gave as much military hardware as Churchill wanted.

Just an interesting parallel.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m currently reading a book about Roosevelt and WW2. Prior to Pearl Harbor, Churchill wanted more and more and more from the Lend Lease program. There were many in the US who feared we would be defenseless if we gave as much military hardware as Churchill wanted.

Just an interesting parallel.

It ended up being a deal with the Devil for Churchill in many ways , he and Roosevelt were on opposite sides of the fence with FDR wanting to dismantle the empire .

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
If this is not being reported on, then how do you know that US Special Operations troops have already been on the ground?
The question should be: Who is NOT reporting on it? Answer is everyone on the tube. You have to go to alternate sources and google hides everything.
But, whatever, if it's not on foxnews or msnbc, it's not real, it's just conspiracy and bullsh*t. Until it becomes true, lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom