Doe's eat place, my review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool. I wish we had that. Instead we are 100% on the credit hook on our credit and the Uber, mega Corp gets all the rebates/rewards.
The power plant I worked at was fine with me doing this, but Corporate didn't like it after they started getting all the big bills from my expense report.
Evidently pissed off some corporate flunkies brother in law that owned a travel company. We were told we had to book individual reservations.
So the next trip we had to take to Detroit, We had to fly to Houston, wait 4 hours on a layover, change carriers and then fly to Detroit vs leaving from OKC on another carrier and getting a direct flight to Detroit.
Yeah the flight to Houston was $45 cheaper than the direct flight with the layover but we were flying on Sunday which was double time for us! 4 guys with a 6 hour additional flight time X double time made that flight terribly expensive to the company, but NOOOOOOO they wouldn't allow me to schedule flights.
Brother in law deal won the day though. LOL.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind paying a premium for a good meal. Part of it is the service, the food has to be great and I get to get up and leave when I a done.

On the other-hand wife drug me along to costco the other-day. So everyone ate Filet Mignon for dinner on Sunday cheaper than I could have feed myself and one kid for at local steak house. If the steak ain't perfect at my house the only person I can blame is me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom