Dog Sentenced To Death By Stoning In Jerusalem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most Americans have no idea that there are some very radical sects of the Jewish faith in Israel. Better insight would be reading the book O' Jerusalem. During the days of 46 and 47 leading up to Israel becoming a Nation State, there are, was or were some sects that carried out horrendous acts against Arabs, and as Arabs did against them, too.
Just my two cents.

This stuff is suppressed so there's no backlash by giving them billions every year.

"Oh God bless Israel, we need to be there for them!!! They're God's chosen people!!!"

LOL at that utter nonsense.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe since (as far as I know) Jews don't believe in reincarnation.

Some sects do. Jews vary as widely in variations or tenants of their faith as Christians and Muslims. All religions, even the Abrahemic religions, can get pretty dogmatic at times depending on the followers

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone is free to believe as they choose..Personally.....I'm not laughing...

We're all equal, bro. No man is greater than another. No people are greater than any other group of people. We're all the same. The difference is where we're born and the circumstances that come with that. A circumstance outside of our control. We're all the same in that we even like to judge others from a total position of disconnect, not knowing near the number of circumstances and events that influenced whatever actions we judge. Yet we're all the experts.

Israel is no greater a people than you or I. They can't save themselves. Just as you or I cannot.

However, they have much to gain by perpetuating that they somehow are worthy of special treatment. It's worked for them thusfar. Yet their hearts and souls are just as corruptable as the rest.

And I believe that's pretty biblical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom