Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the side of the road with no warrant is a completely different matter. While I would not label it sexual assault, their rights were violated by unlawful search among other things. To me it would call for firing the officers and jail time for them.

So your point of view is slowly evolving.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the police officers know it was not being legally executed?
If they didn't, that's yet another reason that they shouldn't be in law enforcement. Even the most casual observer of the news knows that details count when it comes to executing warrants; are you seriously trying to tell me that "professional" LEOs don't? And this is not like they screwed up on one detail--there is so MUCH wrong with this whole incident that there's not much evidence that they did anything right. Apparently, Deming's attorneys agree, or they wouldn't have settled this thing quick, fast, and in a hurry.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cop bashing Rick. Who petitioned the court for the warrant? Did the cops know? Dude, sticking your arm up some guy's dirtchute is prolly legal cause I'm just a cop who doesn't have any human sense?

Well your last 6 words are correct anyway. :D :D And stop editing while I am typing, it makes it hard to quote you.

Now go back and read, nobody stuck his arm up. Digit search followed by enemas (sp?) and a endoscopy. Yes they looked up his old address, no they did not use a battering ram.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the side of the road with no warrant is a completely different matter. While I would not label it sexual assault, their rights were violated by unlawful search among other things. To me it would call for firing the officers and jail time for them.

I totally agree. Put that up to show how some take way too much "authority" behind their jobs. 99.9% don't, but like every segment of society some take it to the extreme, and those that do deserve what they get.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well your last 5 words are correct anyway. :D :D

Now go back and read, nobody stuck his arm up. Digit search followed by enemas (sp?) and a endoscopy. Yes they looked up his old address, no they did not use a battering ram.
So if I insert my fingers into your fundament in a clinical environment, that's ok because we're not on the side of the road?
No, I'm not asking you for a date.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they didn't, that's yet another reason that they shouldn't be in law enforcement. Even the most casual observer of the news knows that details count when it comes to executing warrants; are you seriously trying to tell me that "professional" LEOs don't? And this is not like they screwed up on one detail--there is so MUCH wrong with this whole incident that there's not much evidence that they did anything right. Apparently, Deming's attorneys agree, or they wouldn't have settled this thing quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Yea right. Lawyers do not even know all this off the top of their heads. You guys are just wanting to blame the cops again. As far as Deming's attorneys, it is easy to see what was wrong in hindsight, heck you guys are masters of it. Add in the fact that it will cost more to fight this kind of suit then to settle.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the police officers know it was not being legally executed? Remember they are not lawyers or even internet lawyers. With the many millions of laws on the books they are lucky to know a small portion of them. Even lawyers have to have a staff to look up many laws and legal twist.

Yes they did. The hospital within the jurisdiction of the search warrant refused to participate in the rape, they took the victim to a hospital in a different county.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if I insert my fingers into your fundament in a clinical environment, that's ok because we're not on the side of the road?

You do seem to be attracted to him though? You follow his posts like a stalker?

Where is that stalker thread? Can anybody find it for me???

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

My doctor does it about once a year. It is part of an exam. You know, kind of like a search, but in this case he is checking for health problems, not drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom