Doomsday Preppers Tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else find Tom and Steve a little freaky? The guy has a cool ranch and a decent set up, but he (and his buddy) were sure wound really tight.

It's like Nat Geo finds the craziest people out there and put them on TV.

I think more serious preppers would not be on the show, and by serious, I mean people who are more interested in survival than their egos.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They seemed as "normal" as any other preppers on the show, but I was thinking, yeah, I'm going to trust a guy I just basically told to get off my land and out of my life for doing something stupid, yeah, I'm going to trust him to never turn against me when me and my families lives are depending on his family.

Some of the reasons these people give for prepping...really? Makes me feel better about myself sometimes.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And if NatGeo wanted to do a story about an ambulance chasin', gun lovin' attorney, and they offered $15K for bein' on the show JB's hand would be the first to shoot up and say "Pick Me! Pick Me!" And we'd all be watchin' and offerin' him internet high 5's for gettin' on the tv and bein' famous. Then at the gun shows he'd have a table sellin' authgraphed photos for 20 bucks each. Then we'd all get jealous of his success.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They seemed as "normal" as any other preppers on the show, but I was thinking, yeah, I'm going to trust a guy I just basically told to get off my land and out of my life for doing something stupid, yeah, I'm going to trust him to never turn against me when me and my families lives are depending on his family.

Some of the reasons these people give for prepping...really? Makes me feel better about myself sometimes.

It's actually the shows producers that pick the reason or scenario they are prepping for. That's how scripted quasi reality shows works.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's only mormons they pick to be on the show. That explains it all!

I think the mexican guy they had on tonight obviously made all his money smuggling illegal aliens across the border was catholic. His side kick, the radiation man looked like one of those wild eyed, sinner on saturday, saint on sunday baptists.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the mexican guy they had on tonight obviously made all his money smuggling illegal aliens across the border was catholic. His side kick, the radiation man looked like one of those wild eyed, sinner on saturday, saint on sunday baptists.

Radiation guy reminded me of Chevy Chase's trailer trash brother-in-law in Family Vacation ... Randy Quaid's character ... I can't think of his name right now ...

[Broken External Image]

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Radiation guy reminded me of Chevy Chase's trailer trash brother-in-law in Family Vacation ... Randy Quaid's character ... I can't think of his name right now ...

[Broken External Image]

uncle Eddie, one of my favorite characters.

watching christmas vacation is an annual tradition in our house.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom