Down 20 LBS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like your diet, but don't understand why beef is out. You can add that in and have a very nice eating program.

I'm doing something similar and am down almost 40 now. If one cuts out sugars and starches, amazing things happen.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recommend people read a book called "Fat Chance" by Robert Lustig.....

No gimmicky "can't eat white foods" or beef and such. Just points out the dangers of our society and processed foods and sugar.

Diets don't work, one has to think of a lifestyle change in order to keep the weight off.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK to use if you make lifestyle and diet changes after you do this. I see so many people that do these things, drop weight, then put it all(and more) back on.

The best approach is to make sensible changes to your eating that you can sustain, and lose weight at a rate that will help you keep it off. Many times if it comes off drastically, it goes back on drastically.

Yeah that's just it, making sensible changes to your eating that you can sustain is in fact a lifestyle change. Keto, IF, and calorie reduction can be that lifestyle change. It all depends on how fast you want to see results.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, if OSA mods are gonna allow trolls to come back under alts and keep trolling, I'm not typing like Richard Burton. Allow trolls, allow flaming. If we're not allowed to flame trolls, then ban them. Pick a stance.

:D

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.us_wp_content_uploads_2013_05_popcorn_danny_devito.gif

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lost 8 lbs- of water- in 2 days weekend before last doing yard work the two days when it was 103. I was all happy and shite about it- until my body got rehydrated.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom