Drive Angry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I decided to watch this today, part of it is supposedly set in oklahoma and i know its JUST a movie and all but I wish the directors did their homework to be more accurate. They did the OHP total misjustice. The cars were the wrong color(black and gold,looked more like nowata county sheriffs cars) the uniforms wrong and they were all wearing cowboy hats. Plus one was a Satanist devil worshipper. Discuss

Ever watch Hawaii Five O (the new version)?

I cringe every time a local speaks. The show is actually filmed on Oahu and uses a lot of local actors, so I like how they support the local economy... but they mess up the local dialect so much that it's unrecognizable to an actual local like myself. But then again, if they actually spoke correct pidgin (almost an oxymoron), 99% of the viewers wouldn't know what they were saying.

The locations are also messed up... one example, they were supposed to be driving in a straight line, but ended up in opposite corners of the island every 5 minutes.

But they do use correct HPD uniforms.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked that movie....but then again I like any movie that's different from the mainstream junk. Seems like you can pretty much guess what's going to happen in the first 5 minutes of every movie now. Why don't the good guy's all die in the first half of a movie......or Batman goes totally insane and changes to a bad guy.....surprise meeeeee!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the one where they kept showing that preview with that one pretty cute chick in it where she gets in a fight with someone and says "Between now and then, imma mess yew up". Just asking because that character's terrible southern drawl would drive me bananas.

This s#$% is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!

yeah they edited that for the previews. Thats when she fights the head of the cult and she doesnt say mess, she says the F word.

Latest posts

Top Bottom