Dual Sim Smartphone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, the 2 things I have seen that Apple doesn’t have natively to make this work is the ability to make a phone call from either number and when starting a new text conversation. You can go into settings and tell it to start new from one or the other, but about 30 minutes ago I forgot and had a friend ask who I was because he didn’t recognize the number. It would be nice if it asked when starting the conversation or when making a call. Maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So an update, I’ve talked with our IT group and they do allow us to bring our own device and the company will reimburse. I’m trying to find out if they will release my work cell phone number. If so, I plan to port it to Google Voice or a similar service so I can still keep work and personal separate. Honestly this would do a better job of keeping them separate.

So does anyone use Google Voice with an iPhone and if so, do you have any issues receiving or sending text messages that come to your GV number on your iPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom