Dumbest thing ever said to wife or significant other

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With my second wife, After the first time we made "whoopie" and we were laying there afterwards and I said dang, I forgot to ask you if you had aids, She said why No!! I replied "Good cause I can't afford to get that crap again" Made for a long night !!!

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after 24 years it is hard to remember the dumbest thing, but I do remember the one that almost got me killed. We were stationed in Jacksonville Florida, and the wife was VERY Pregnant at this point (doctor told us it would be twins) and making breakfast. For some reason I grabbed the camera and snapped a picture and started laughing my ass off. She ask me what was so damn funny. My reply. You are barefoot, pregnant, in the kitchen and in the south! Keep in mind that she is a Wisconsin Yankee farm girl. Don't remember much after that.:chop:

;

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get in trouble for the things that blurt from my mouth on a regular basis but the one I remember most happened at the grocery store.

At the check out line and the sacker ask "You want a bag for that?"
Me pointing at wife, "No I brought my own"

Latest posts

Top Bottom