Eating before a colonoscopy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scheduled for my first one on the 21st! Not really excited about it!

Nothing to it anymore ---- not like my first one in the late 70's when they pumped you full of barium and you stayed awake! You won't even know they've 'been there'.

As far as 'cheating', why risk having to do it again or them seeing some leftover 'turdicle' and thinking it's a cancerous spot? Every few years is enough for me.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Got mine coming up soon

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've done this 3 times. My mother had colon cancer and had it removed in the early 90's, she's 84 and cancer free. Ill never ever drink gatorade again. Honestly, just seeing a jug of that crap in the store turns my stomach. I doubt if I ever let another doc violate my backside again.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jello but no purple/grape or red. Go for the orange color. Tough it out and go through the procedure and when it's over don't let your driver or wife treat you like a sissy. Tell them you want to go to Furr's Cafeteria or whatever food joint you want to go and pig out. You'll be in great shape afterward and able to eat regardless of them telling you to take it easy. I've gone through 4-5 of those things and the very worst thing that I remember was the sore butt. So blot that butt and it won't be so sore. Dang, that's a bad memory! It hertz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom