Eclipse glasses / filters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lowes in Tulsa has them in a display as soon as you walk in the door.
TPS is handing them out to school kids (at least to Edison students to go out and watch)

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some web site mentioned using the wrong type of glass(es) would cause your eyes pupils to dilate and you don't want that. If I can get the fuel pump in the RV working, we may drive to MO. to watch. I really want to fly during the eclipse to see the sunrise and set 360 degrees all at once, sounds incredible, but the middle of the day is not friendly to hot air balloons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After cancelling my Amazon order, I ordered from B&H Photo. We'll see if these guys deliver. I've ordered cameras and lenses from them in the past, and have been pleased.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks along the full eclipse line are even renting and getting $400 a night or more to just pull in and use their driveways.
Some requiring a two or three day stay.

One of the longest viewing areas of the eclipse in Idaho. We have a large driveway for RV PARKING. We are just outside of city limits in rural south east Idaho. Only 80 miles from Jackson Hole Wyoming and West Yellowstone Montana. Yellowstone Bear world is 3.5 miles from our driveway. We are conveniently located just 3 miles from Hwy 20. Water, electricity and wifi may be available but not guaranteed. We will have glasses for the eclipse available to purchase for $5.00 a pair.

This listing is NOT for our home. RV parking for eclipse weekend only. Beds and bathroom availability are based on your RV. Smoking allowed in designated area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom