Edited first post because I have permission to share now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, thanks for the concern.
On day 2 of rehab at Jim Thorpe. 3 hours a day of PT and of course that's broke into blocks so I get plenty of rest in between. It's amazing how the simplest exercise will bring back so much overall strength. I'm doing well and they talk like I might be out of here by Tuesday. I think the PT is still mad I beat her in the 40 yard dash...
That's good to hear.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, thanks for the concern.
On day 2 of rehab at Jim Thorpe. 3 hours a day of PT and of course that's broke into blocks so I get plenty of rest in between. It's amazing how the simplest exercise will bring back so much overall strength. I'm doing well and they talk like I might be out of here by Tuesday. I think the PT is still mad I beat her in the 40 yard dash...

Hey! Don't make the PT mad. They get even in the worst way. Lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta new challenge in my carry setup with this colostomy bag adding to the mix on my belt line. Dang it I may have to buy another gun.

Dang man, of all the bad luck! May have to buy a new gun; don't you just hate it when that happens?

Latest posts

Top Bottom