Edmond cops WTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very slipper slope, as an adult you all say to not give consent. That answer differs when you are a younger teenager with a LEO in your face trying to do what your parents taught in to respect authority.

Question everything...politely.
Just because they are in authority, does not mean you Have to do what they say.
The consenquences ..either way ...just have to wait and see
I know ,not the popular answer...I Said Politely.

Definatly not a good situation , pulling a teenager out of a car and then making him empty the contents....Heads Should be cracked....8/

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question everything...politely.
Just because they are in authority, does not mean you Have to do what they say.
The consenquences ..either way ...just have to wait and see
I know ,not the popular answer...I Said Politely.

Definatly not a good situation , pulling a teenager out of a car and then making him empty the contents....Heads Should be cracked....8/

Politely do as your told... Or like we have seen before you will end up dealing with a crap ton more and if your not the good little sheep your supposed to be you could end up like that guy from Moore at the warren... no longer with us. simple truth.. Obey or stop breathing.. Sorry to offend.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politely do as your told... Or like we have seen before you will end up dealing with a crap ton more and if your not the good little sheep your supposed to be you could end up like that guy from Moore at the warren... no longer with us. simple truth.. Obey or stop breathing.. Sorry to offend.

LOL , no, politely try to not crack they chops....do what ya gotta do...8/

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that's the actual facts of the stop, the people who get stopped often generalize what happened turning something that was completely legal into something illegal. However, assuming he told you exactly what happened I would go to EPD and file a complaint. He doesn't need a badge number or name, there will be record of the traffic stop on file so don't let them tell you otherwise. All you need is the time, date and tag number and they can determine who the officer was. I'm a former LEO and I wouldn't let this go. IF he was completely factual about the details it was an illegal stop and making everything after it illegal including the search of the car and the pat down. That officer needs to be held accountable for his actions. That said I would double check with your son that what he told you was exactly how it happened so you don't go in there and find out otherwise. Again, assuming, what your son said was factual, I would be all over this.

During my time as a LEO, I'd say 95% of all the LEO's I knew were all stand up people who did it the right way but that 5% that didn't made everyone look bad. These guys don't get canned because most people just complain about their interaction with the officer at home but don't file complaints or don't keep after the department to do something. Any officer can make mistakes and we citizens have to understand that but what we are talking about here isn't a mistake it's obviously an intentional illegal use of authority. Don't let it slide, bad LEO's have to be held accountable.

This! ^^^

If it truly went down like you stated I'd go file a formal complaint. Illegal search, no probable cause, etc. I have zero tolerance for this crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom