Egg Nog and Egg Nog Recipies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 for Lone Wolf '49

I have been in the Dairy business for almost 40 years now. Egg Nog is great until you put the spices in it. Down hill from there. Straight nog and Bourbon. Yeah man.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 for Lone Wolf '49

I have been in the Dairy business for almost 40 years now. Egg Nog is great until you put the spices in it. Down hill from there. Straight nog and Bourbon. Yeah man.

Thank you, Mike. Have an old high school friend living, just out side of Agra, my old age, wonder if you are near there. Thank you, again, from the old one here. And, I admire anyone in the dairy business, that is a 24 hour, 7 day a week agenda.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without alcohol: Braum's
With alcohol: Braum's hold the rum

As much as I like booze and eggnog, I'm not a fan of alcoholic eggnog. I do plan on doing what I do every year, and that's give alcoholic eggnog another chance. Unlike other years where I'm reminded why I don't care for the taste of boozed nog, I actually have hopes for this recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/amazingly-good-eggnog/detail.aspx

I'll be making it for our Ugly Christmas Sweater party, can't wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom