Egyptians storm U.S. embassy in Cairo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir you are correct, but why do we have to have boots on the ground in 148 countries? We want to go to war, fine lets declare war, kick @$$ using both hands instead of one tied behind our back, then bring our guys/ gals home, worry about our homeless, our hungry, our borders, and govounering our country like our four fathers meant for it to be, not looking over the worlds shoulder saying your not doing it right, or just let us do it.

Lets take this in order. I asked about the number of embassies and consulates because I know that the vast majority of them are served by detachments of the the Marine Security Guards which number approximately 1000 Marines at 150 posts, located in over 135 countries. these men are not there to make war. Then lets figure out how many allied countries do we have strategic training agreements with and out of those how many are not involved with some direct action against an enemy but are there to train the forces of foreign nations. Just these two examples account for the high number of countries where are our military deploys. My point is that they arent there to make war but to serve in legitimate and in my opinion good reasons. Bringing our guys and gals home is not going to solve the problems we have here at home.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They need to send in the Marines and start sending these pukes to Allah. They've already killed one of our people, and wounded another

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets take this in order. I asked about the number of embassies and consulates because I know that the vast majority of them are served by detachments of the the Marine Security Guards which number approximately 1000 Marines at 150 posts, located in over 135 countries. these men are not there to make war. Then lets figure out how many allied countries do we have strategic training agreements with and out of those how many are not involved with some direct action against an enemy but are there to train the forces of foreign nations. Just these two examples account for the high number of countries where are our military deploys. My point is that they arent there to make war but to serve in legitimate and in my opinion good reasons. Bringing our guys and gals home is not going to solve the problems we have here at home.

I posted that before seeing your question, I don't think they are counting embassies, I counted 171 countries we have embassies in.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your point is "No biggie?" Easy to say if you're not the family of the person who was murdered.

It's weird that you both quoted my post and then proceeded to state my "point" that was nowhere near what was directly above what you were typing.

I'm not at all saying "No biggie". I guess I'm questioning what the president can do about our being attacked by a group of individuals that don't necessarily represent their country.

What would we do if someone responded to the USA because a small group of US citizens rioted (breaking our local laws) and attacked their foreign embassy?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I blame the U.S. Government for inadequately protecting American diplomats. Apparently it's better to have some of our people killed than to adequately defend them and kill attackers in the process.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With permission from congress I think putting a few divisions down on the border with Mexico would go a long way towards stoping the flow of illegal people, drugs, money, and guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom