Electronic predator calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to pick up a new one since I guess mine has gone TU. I’m thinking about Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom. Anyone have one they absolutely love or they think works better than the rest? I think it actually has more to do with the sounds you’re running than the call producing them, but volume and clarity have to play a part.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I’ve been doing, but I haven’t had much success. I don’t think it gets loud enough or the frequency is different. The speaker I’ve been using is a really good one, but it’s battery life isn’t what the good callers are, either.
My FoxPro eats batteries.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an old Foxpro FX5 that I've always used their brand rechargeables in with good luck. My remote takes 1 9v battery as well, which used to last me 2-3 years when I hunted A LOT! I haven't kept up with the newer calls, other than to see a lot of folks are using the Lucky Duck calls nowadays. I've hunted behind one WT Mighty Atom, and those things are way loud. I have hunted less in the last 2-3 years than I used to go in a months' time, really need to get back out again. Good luck and post your pics/stories when you get out!

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Foxpro callers are great and come with amazing customer service. You can buy a sealed rechargeable battery pack for them. A lot of the new ones can add a decoy and I believe all of them you can customize your sound list. They are really good callers.
The wildlife tech callers sound are amazing. I used one for twenty years and loved it. They are expensive and are heavier to tote around. It’s expensive to add sounds but to be honest I think 10-20 sounds is all you will ever need anyway.
Either one will call animals in. Hope this helps you.

Oklahomahunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Foxpro callers are great and come with amazing customer service. You can buy a sealed rechargeable battery pack for them. A lot of the new ones can add a decoy and I believe all of them you can customize your sound list. They are really good callers.
The wildlife tech callers sound are amazing. I used one for twenty years and loved it. They are expensive and are heavier to tote around. It’s expensive to add sounds but to be honest I think 10-20 sounds is all you will ever need anyway.
Either one will call animals in. Hope this helps you.
Everyone that I’ve heard talk about the WT calls has said the exact same thing. It can’t be any heavier than my old JS call. That thing was a tank, but I killed a ton of animals over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom