Predator electronic caller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m wanting to get out and start going after predators again. This time I want to be a bit more productive, and plan on getting an electric caller with a built in decoy.

I think I’ve made my decision on getting the lucky duck super revolt, which is their top of the line unit. Seems really nice, real loud, and does everything I want. It also has a lithium battery pack rather than having to carry 8473528 double A batteries on my person. Thoughts? This is a little more than I want to spend, but I figure buy once, cry once. Is it worth it to go big on an e caller, or would I be just as well off with a mid range caller, say the Foxpro Hammerjack or the regular lucky duck revolt?

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have any experience with that caller but have used many others. I have used foxpro now for several years and would highly recommend them. They have a great warranty and really good customer service.
Just curious why you want one with a built in decoy. If you are only calling bobcats that would be great. The decoy will cost you some coyotes at times and can make it frustrating.
You can call foxpro and talk to them about what you want and what sounds you are looking for. They are very helpful.
Hope this helps you.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t have any experience with that caller but have used many others. I have used foxpro now for several years and would highly recommend them. They have a great warranty and really good customer service.
Just curious why you want one with a built in decoy. If you are only calling bobcats that would be great. The decoy will cost you some coyotes at times and can make it frustrating.
You can call foxpro and talk to them about what you want and what sounds you are looking for. They are very helpful.
Hope this helps you.
I want something that I can use for bobcats as well as coyotes. Would I be better off using a stand alone decoy that I could plug in?

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not necessarily, I just personally don’t like using a decoy much anymore. I like to keep it as simple as possible. I’ve had several coyotes spook as soon as they seen the decoy. That’s just been my experience.
I think if you want the built in decoy it will be just fine. Foxpro makes some that you can attach to the caller if you want or remove it when not needed.
I’m going to send you a pm with my number. Call me if you want and I can give you some more details.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decoy are good for cats. I had few coyotes charge the decoy too. Every electronic call I had has bee Fox Pro. At the present time I'm using the FP shockwave I had this call for several years. Has a ton of features and volume is alright. A friend of mine told me that he saw few FP call in one of the Pawn Shop in the city at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom