Emerald Springs Spa Store...Bethany, Okla.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

The wife and I are ready to pull the trigger on a "L A Spa/Allure III". What I need is information on the store that is selling it.

The store: Emerald Springs .... a spa store in Bethany.

Has anyone here made a transaction with them?? Good or bad??

Customer service.... good or bad??

I have looked for review of them and found nothing. I also went into their workshop where they repair hot tubs, very nice.

Any and all infromation is appreciated!!!

Cohiba

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What made you think of going there?

I went there to get a pole to clean my pool, they wanted 40 dollars.

Walmart had it for less than 20.

I'd hate to see the mark-up on big dollar items.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We(wife and I) narrowed it down on the one that fitted us the best. My wife likes the lounger seat in a hot tub. Emerald Springs and Leisure Time stores, both on
39th Expressway had what we liked.

Yes, we have been ALL over OKC and tried hot tubs. It basically narrowed down to two models. One from Leisure Time...$200 less, but not as many jets and style of jets as the Emerald Springs store..spa.

So, thats why my questions about Emerald Springs strore and their customer service.

awww.avaliving.com_photos_room_5237_23904_LG.jpg

Cohiba

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be careful and don't get Glamored by a zillion jets. Sometimes too many is just that. Too many. A big tub can have so many that they don't have good pressure. Find a good layout you like and a jet/pump combo that is sufficient. Really consider a uv sanitizer. I've had my current tub for about 7 years and the uv unit is still going strong. Also, consider a blower (bubbler). The cold bubbles going up the crack of your butt is kinda relaxing... Don't judge me for that last comment... Also, if you are kinda gimped up, like me, talk to your doctor about writing you a letter stating that it would be therapeutic for you to have a spa for rehab reasons. Then write it off this years taxes...

Latest posts

Top Bottom