Enjoy Your 2% Pay Raise!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me see! As a retiree, I haven't gotten a raise in the past 2 years and didn't get the increase all you are talking about.

Yeah! I'm happy.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I am to be thankful that the goverment has decided to give me back a little of MY OWN hard earned money??? lol!!!

Why would you not be happy they are letting you keep some of your hard earned dollars? If they would let me keep the other 22% they take each and every payday, I would be even happier!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick merely repeating a statement doesn't make it so. Give us a link.

Here is a link on the job growth. It does not mention the why of it but the economist I listen to on Fox Business all said it was because of extending the Bush tax cuts and the 2% cut in these taxes.

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/TopStories.aspx?Id=1519940&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Also remember this 2% cut is only for one year as a means to jump start hiring.

EDIT: You guys also need to ask yourselves what the vast majority of people in this country do when they get a few extra dollars in their pocket. Do they save it? No. Do they pay down their debt? No. They rush right out and spend it, which creates jobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom