Enough is enough pricks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pawn shop across the street from Shamburgs in Clinton had CCI standard for $60 for 500 last week. He had quit a few and said he had it for two weeks.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Artificial shortage or not, it's simple supply and demand. When gas prices jump 10 cents a gallon, do we cry about the price and sit home with an empty gas tank. I may cry about the price, but it's not going to deter me from going where I want to go.

These threads are getting ridiculous...Pay what you gotta pay and get some 22 ammo for your kids... deadhorse.gif

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've not given a **** about this .22lr dilemma since they beginning. Boo hoo. Shoot a different caliber. My 5 and 7 year often enjoy big bore cals too..

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the price at gunshows and on the street is $50+ per brick, why should retailers sell it for less?

I guess if people are paying the "street" prices for it and retailers charging that price, regardless of what they have invested in it, can still sleep at night, more power to them. Here's what I paid for 22LR the other day. Just happen to be walking through the store and it was all setting on the shelf. 3 box limit per day or I would have taken it all (nope, not selling at street prices either). These two scores were 3 days apart. Just keep checking in a Walmart near you. It's getting a little easier to find.

Walmart.

(1665 rds) 3 limit x 555 rds = $78.65
(999 rds) 3 limit x 333 rds = $42.45

Latest posts

Top Bottom