Established Members Only: OSA Hats Now Available! STOP STOP STOP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife says she got you PayPal'd. Said she sent it thru some friends and family or something so you won't get charged no fees.

I didn't know we even had friends and family working at paypal! Maybe she meant some of your friends and family worked there? How'd she know that? Well, don't matter, it's good one of us has connections.
Thanks for what you're durin!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife says she got you PayPal'd. Said she sent it thru some friends and family or something so you won't get charged no fees.

I didn't know we even had friends and family working at paypal! Maybe she meant some of your friends and family worked there? How'd she know that? Well, don't matter, it's good one of us has connections.
Thanks for what you're durin!

Naw, can't be any of my friends or family, most of them are drunk or in jail I figure. The few that aren't are too lazy to work.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow! Heck of a good response so far; I've boxed like 20 hats up! I still have some of each color left so come and get 'em! As a note; I thought PayPal would show your shipping address, but apparently that's only for things like on eBay or something. Anyway, I have asked for and got most of the mailing addresses back, I'll check on the few who have yet to give that to me later or in the morning.

We gonna have OSA Hats all over the place. MOSAGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom