Extended Stay Hotels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL at all ya'll comedians!! One of my favorite things about OSA is the off-the-cuff comments that come along with the really good info.

BTW Rick ... there's a funny story that relates to your comment. As most of you guys know I am quite a bit older than GC and a LOT older than his ex- ... One day while we were having lunch with friends he made the comment that everything he "owned" was "worn beyond serviceable limits". :ooh2::eek2: You could have heard a pin drop at the table ... it was a riot!! :rotflmao: That and his ex- is STILL pissed because she can't tell people he left her for a younger woman! :rotflmao:

This is something we have just started looking at doing. One thing I know for sure ... I am just about "this" much interested in seeing a missle silo or a nuclear test site. :grumble:

I am guessing that GC will go his way and I'll go mine on more than a couple of days. That's one of the reasons we are gonna go for an entire month. If I have my way we will do this once every 6 months or a year ... Pick a town, rent a place, stay a month ... :woohoo1:

Again, if I had my way, when he officially retires we would just go from place to place 10 months outta the year ... Doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do if you are debt free ... He wants a motor home ... Pffffft .... not me ... I'm gonna opt for a place that has maid, laundry service, a pool and a bar. :teach:

I am off to order tourist guides, etc. and contact some places. Thanks for all your help fellas!! (And yes, now that I have an Iphone I'll post pics when we get home! :ooh2: I need to get a big map of the good old US of A and a bunch of push pins!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If'n I were going to be o'r New Mexico way, I'd feel compelled to spend almost all of my time on the NRA Whittington Center ranges near Raton. Might even snow?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n I were going to be o'r New Mexico way, I'd feel compelled to spend almost all of my time on the NRA Whittington Center ranges near Raton. Might even snow?

Most definitely do this.

Also go a little west past Gallop, NM and just into Arizona a little ways and check out meteor crater. It's pretty interesting and it's one biga$$ hole in the ground.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BB you may be older then Scott but you are not old. That is why I tease you about it. If you really were old it would not be fun, just mean. Heck a good coat of varnish and you would be good as new. :D :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB you may be older then Scott but you are not old. That is why I tease you about it. If you really were old it would not be fun, just mean. Heck a good coat of varnish and you would be good as new. :D :D

You know what my favorite saying in the world is, don't cha?

No ... not THAT one !! ;)

This one ...

I may be old, but I ain't dead. LOL

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think once we find out where BB and GC are staying, we need to camp out front till she bakes cookies. She did mention wanting a kitchenette, right?

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where ya headed little lady?

:laugh6:

i like the pushpin idea. except get a big map, put it on the wall and have gc blindfold you, hand you a few darts of different colors, call out a color, throw the darts and where the color is, thats where you go.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bake? Most kitchenettes I have seen have a couple stove burners, but no oven as I recall.

I third or fourth, whatever we are up to, the Homewood. Spent some time in Grand Rapids in one. Very nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom