Facebook......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not intended as a flame, but I'll bet money that you get all your news from Fox News.

This over the top extremist bull stuffing is all over the place, and is embraced by lots of angry old white men and a few other nut cases. I assume you are in the angry old white man category, but seriously, some of these tired old claims are so ourageous as to be embarrassing to any sensible reader.

I am possibly older than you, and lilved through the communist threat in the 50s when we all collectively went crazy. I'm not getting on the crazy boat again, and I suggest you get off at the next port and try to get a little perspective. Of course things are all screwed up. They always have been, and probably always will be. As we get older, the certainty of our upcoming death is often translated into great concern for things we see as wrong. I know I have caught myself focusing on things that I don't like to keep my mind off my own upcoming death.

Are you sure that's not what you are doing?

No flame felt here. I don't get my news from Fox. I do not have cable/satellite/dish TV just the 30 plus year old antennae in the attic has been working for years for the over the air broadcasts

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, sir, the only thing I might dispute is the statement about Puerto Rico. I know a young may from there that joined the US Navy as a way out. As he tells it, PR is the epitome of a .fedgov paradise. They pay NO federal taxes, but, if eligible, receive every federal benefit known. The young man tried to get a relative to enlist. The relative's response: "If I do that, I have to give up my free benefits and work full time."

The country was correct about Communism during the '50s and early '60s. We dropped our guard and the infiltrators started taking over. It looks more and more like Tail Gunner Joe was correct.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tail Gunner was 100%. Lots of those guys back in "the day" were right, but they have been villified for so long, no one pays attention when time and evidence prove them correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom