Favorite Cereal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gimme Biscuits and Sausage Gravy! But if I hafta eat cereal; I'm all over Malto-Meal with lots of butter and sugar and milk.

I agree Im a sucker for some biscuits and sausage gravy if its done right. And my grandmother used to make Malto-Meal with a little sugar and real (no Aunt Jemima impostors) syrup

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After you say the above and follow it with the below, are you talkin about processed cheese food?

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_d_d0_Wrapped_American_cheese_slices.jpg

Man, hush yo mouth! :slap:

No self respectin' Godly man would ever buy that oil and water crap! That's for single, teenage mommas on welfare!

No, I buy REAL American cheese that comes in a big ol' block about the size of a shoebox. Genuine cheese. None of that man-made hooey! :hellno:

I cant see how anyone can stomach american cheese. The only time I can get that stuff down is on a burger. Give me cheddar or some other type of real cheese.

I tried cheddar in my eggs once. Bad idea. The cheese more or less just turned to oil. :puke:

I scramble mine in the same skillet I cooked my bacon in. I just drain off the excess grease from the bacon and scramble 'em up! You wanna talk about sho' 'nuff fittin' to eat! :woohoo1:

I remember Red Green once said that breakfast cereals and sports drinks are the result of something gone wrong in the lab, like a botched cure for cancer or something. The scientists just add a little salt and sugar to it and 'viola!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, hush yo mouth! :slap:

No self respectin' Godly man would ever buy that oil and water crap! That's for single, teenage mommas on welfare!

No, I buy REAL American cheese that comes in a big ol' block about the size of a shoebox. Genuine cheese. None of that man-made hooey! :hellno:
LOL - natural cheese just like it grows in the fields!

Latest posts

Top Bottom