Favorite Gun Belts for Carrying a Pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the fraying issue, I’m assuming that you guys are referring to the non-leather belts. Is that correct? I’m needing a new belt soon, and I’m liking the 1.5” western belt.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, it’s the nylon ones, the belts are great. Mine is scuffed a bit but the tip keeper is some kind of elastic craptastic.

I ordered four if them earlier this year, maybe 3 or 4 months ago and I’ve already had two that unraveled like crazy. I’ve only used this one since the 3rd week of September.

IMG_5906.jpeg

I sent Kore an email today about this problem and they told me they recently changed the material for the keepers. I ordered a couple just to see.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most comfortable belt I’ve ever used for carrying a pistol. This combined with Keepers Concealment Cornerstone is the most comfortable way to carry I’ve ever found.

The Foundation Belt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

this is the my experience also

These are actually made here in OKC by EDC Belt Co. He's a recently retired OCPD Officer, 3rd generation. I know him and the guy who started it with him. His dad also is one of the founders of CCW Safe. Has his own podcast OnDuty/OffDuty, and has been on Primary and Secondary's a lot lately.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't do tactical anymore. I do prefer strong, durable leather belts. I've been using Looper for about 10 years now. I first bought from them when they had their own storefront. H&H has an exclusive with them now. They make beautiful 1.5" and 1.75" dress belts both with and without kydex linings. The kydex lined ones are stiff but relax with wear.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are actually made here in OKC by EDC Belt Co. He's a recently retired OCPD Officer, 3rd generation. I know him and the guy who started it with him. His dad also is one of the founders of CCW Safe. Has his own podcast OnDuty/OffDuty, and has been on Primary and Secondary's a lot lately.
he is also my nephew and his dad is my brother, his dad and my other brother (also retired ocpd) have a podcast called EI Podcast: Eastridge Family Cop Tales & True Crime . give it a listen if you like homicide and other interesting case stories

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been using the Bladetech Nexbelt Ultimate Carry Belt, for over a year now. Looks like they are a similar to Kore ratcheting buckle, stiff, leather 1 1/2” wide. Most comfortable, adjustable carry belt I’ve had in thirty years.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpeg
    IMG_0105.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

yotemarvin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay; it's update time. I've had this Kore Gun Belt for just about a month now and I have more than satisfactorily carried my Sig M11-A1 OWB in it along with a spare mag on my weak side. It does not sag. It does not droop. It does not allow your handgun to flop out and print. It remains exactly how you set it to be, the 1/4" at a time ratcheting system is the bomb. It allows for a much better fit than the typical 1" spaced holes in most leather gun belts. Before I got this belt, I thought my Kramer Horsehide belt was just about perfect. And for a leather belt, it is, But this Kore belt has it beat hands down as far as function. It is without a doubt, the sturdiest, most-hold-yer gun in-place-and-tight-to yer-side best gun belt I have ever had. If you need a new belt, please save yourself a headache and just get one of these Kore belts. There are a good number of buckles from which to choose. I got the X7, as they say it is the best buckle for AIWB; it's 's not too big and in the way. The X7 buckle is fine for regular IWB and OWB as well. Best $59.95 I 've spent in a LONG time. Go here and take a look-see.

KORE Tactical Gun Belt | X7 Black Tactical Belt for EDC, Range & CCW - Kore Essentials
Been wearing a kore gun belt for 5 years ever day, best belt I ever owned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom