Favorite practical handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite handgun

• Total voters

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P97 said:
Since this Forum Moderator has the attitude that his veiwpoint on guns is the only one, add if you are not a Glock Fan you shouldn't post, or you are raising hell, I'll find another Forum to post on. This Forum has the wrong name. It should be called the Oklahoma Glock Forum and the people that didn't know from the start wouldn't have joined it. MY LAST POST HERE !!!!!

Holy sensitive E-Feelings batman....

Dodgeballz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P97 said:
Since this Forum Moderator has the attitude that his veiwpoint on guns is the only one, add if you are not a Glock Fan you shouldn't post, or you are raising hell, I'll find another Forum to post on. This Forum has the wrong name. It should be called the Oklahoma Glock Forum and the people that didn't know from the start wouldn't have joined it. MY LAST POST HERE !!!!!

Wow....I didn't read that much into what JP said. I took it as " only allowed 10 choices when taking a poll" and just that, no more room.
As far as the raising hell part, I would assume that JP meant that if enough people said that Ruger was their most popular handgun that it would be added on the next poll.

Another thing .....Why get all bent out of shape over a silly poll?

Glockender

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dodgeballz said:
Wow....I didn't read that much into what JP said. I took it as " only allowed 10 choices when taking a poll" and just that, no more room.
As far as the raising hell part, I would assume that JP meant that if enough people said that Ruger was their most popular handgun that it would be added on the next poll.

Another thing .....Why get all bent out of shape over a silly poll?

That is exactly how I took what J.P. said too

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P97 said:

Sorry you feel that way.
I don't know what you misunderstood about my post but I was only *allowed* 10 choices when I posted the poll.That's all the forum will allow.
There are far more than 10 choices of available weapons so I had to leave some out.
As I said,I originally *had* Ruger up there,and in fact anyone selecting the "Revolver" choice could have meant Ruger.
I had to narrow it down to 10 and frankly I didn't feel that there were that many people who prefered Ruger autos as everyday carry guns.At least not in my day to day experience.
No one accused anybody of "raising hell" about anything.
If you re-read my post,I simply acknowledged that if there were enough responses for Ruger that I might have to include it in the next poll,or that it could simply be posted here.
I didn't in any way imply that you shouldn't post,quite the contrary,I invited fans of guns not on the list *to* post.

I hope this clears things up as I hate to see poeple get thir feathers ruffled over an obvious misunderstanding.

Yes,the choice if predominately Glock and that is to be expected.
A lot of us have gone through a lot of guns to find out what works the best for each of our particular needs and Glock seems to always cuts the mustard when others sometimes don't.

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the poll shows that there is quite a varity of gun owners on this board. Yes most people own glocks but that doesn't make them your favorite. I own glocks, beretta,kimber and S&W. It just so happened that I picked the one that I carried the most.

Jeffro3006mag

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm...OGF...kinda has a nice ring to it. We all might differ on where we choose to buy our weapons, but at least we all agree that the Glock is the superior weapon. J/K....I own a couple of Glocks but I honestly prefer my Series 1 Kimber compact for carry, but my Glock for anything else.
Why cant we all just get along, theres really no need to get all wound up about this...its the internet (armchair QB's) just have fun with it.

Takecare-Jeff anyone wanna buy a HK P9S??

Latest posts

Top Bottom