Favorite War Movie Quotes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3.bp.blogspot.com__Qay_lkj3TtY_TVUGwM7T2cI_AAAAAAAAAHs_yMN08FF7c915ccf181c6be4537aaf044322a6d6.jpg

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saving private Ryan

Private Jackson: Sir... I have an opinion on this matter.
Captain Miller: Well, by all means, share it with the squad.
Private Jackson: Well, from my way of thinking, sir, this entire mission is a serious misallocation of valuable military resources.
Captain Miller: Yeah. Go on.
Private Jackson: Well, it seems to me, sir, that God gave me a special gift, made me a fine instrument of warfare.
Captain Miller: Reiben, pay attention. Now, this is the way to gripe. Continue, Jackson.
Private Jackson: Well, what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lone Survivor

Shane Patton: ...Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. Drove all kinds of trucks. 2by's, 4by's , 6by's and those big mfrs that bend and go Shhh Shhh when you step on the brakes. Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards. I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT Navy SEAL diver. I'll wine, dine, intertwine, and sneak out the back door when the refueling is done. So if you're feeling froggy, then you better jump, because this frogman's been there, done that and is going back for more. Cheers boys.

Last edited:

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a really bad war movie US Navy Seals
After Action Interview
Interviewer: "You engaged the targets?"
The team sniper: "Negative, I vaporized them"

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.
-- the warriors, The 13th Warrior

Latest posts

Top Bottom