Felons and Handguns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing happened at my department the law said that since the gun was a tool of the trade he could keep it in the house, but no other weapons. We also had an Officer convicted of domestic abuse (after he got hired) and he was allowed to keep his job, but his duty weapon had to stay at the department. He was not allowed to have any firearms in his home.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I think there should be restrictions on voting, but I also think that those restrictions should not just apply to felons, but other members of society as well. As it's not the topic of this thread, I'll not say further here.

However, as far as guns go, I personally think that if someone has committed a crime so heinous that we would never be able to trust someone with a weapon capable of killing someone with, they should never be re-released into society. And therein lies the stupidity of the "felon=no gun" rule. You can kill someone with a car, knife, rock, stick, heck with your bare hands of you had to; but for some reason we think that limiting their access to guns makes us safer. :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom