Fence line vs Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. No relations to either in OK.

Shoot Summ - link only works for members over there...

I know my Son's MIL has done a lot of Land Dispute work, she is out of Poteau if your current person doesn't work out.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you should watch all two years worth of videos, it is depressing.

FIFY

I've seen some of his vids before and that guy has the patience of Job. I'd have ended up in prison for murder or arson. Probably both. At least Push county would have got a new new courthouse and sheriff's office out of it! :D

But seriously, it's just sad when the redneck, good 'ole boy lowlifes get going and I'd bet money they know the higher ups at county. I'd just about guarantee it, because I've seen this stuff at work way too often down that way.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
FIFY

I've seen some of his vids before and that guy has the patience of Job. I'd have ended up in prison for murder or arson. Probably both. At least Push county would have got a new new courthouse and sheriff's office out of it! :D

But seriously, it's just sad when the redneck, good 'ole boy lowlifes get going and I'd bet money they know the higher ups at county. I'd just about guarantee it, because I've seen this stuff at work way too often down that way.
I liked the part where county official suggests that Oklahoma is know for burning people out, and there are too many hillbillies in the area that don't like the guy either to know who did it.
Also, I liked that the judge said he could build his fence in the road.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HEY! I wrote that.

I also wrote this about adverse possession http://www.osls.org/blogpost/976719/201876/Adverse-Possession-in-Oklahoma

@Surveyor1653 knows what he talking about. Listen to him

One thing that hasn't been asked yet is if the adjoiner has ever had his own survey performed? He can't disagree with the location of the property line if he doesn't have to have another Professional Land Surveyor present an opposing opinion that represents his claim. He can't go to court and just say "That's not the property line". Most of the time a boundary dispute involves to differing opinions of two Professional Land Surveyors.
He knows his ****! ^^^^^^^^

Latest posts

Top Bottom