Fence line vs Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread. Man that sucks.
DEQ will have fun with this. Wait till they have to pay for perk (no longer DIY) and $3-4K for a cerified septic tank installer.
Next call the State plumbing inspector. He'll be even more enjoyable.

BTW, even if they are not at home, the plumbing inspector can call the Sheriff and gain access due to unsanitary conditions. Then call the health depth if a foul order is obvious. They will HAVE to remove any contamination on the surface of your property and theirs. Request soil analysis of areas they have been draining onto your property. You can also take soil samples to the OSU extension office and they will send to lab.

Last edited:

easy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DEQ showed up today for a site inspection. Turd neighbors were not home so he came by my place and we took a drive to the offending location. DEQ took pics and said that turds were NOT going to be very happy with the results. Gonna cost them a few $k to get in compliance. Now I have to make sure I'm covered every time I do a perimeter/fence check. Should be lots of stupid after this. Guess we'll find out what they're really like.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DEQ showed up today for a site inspection. Turd neighbors were not home so he came by my place and we took a drive to the offending location. DEQ took pics and said that turds were NOT going to be very happy with the results. Gonna cost them a few $k to get in compliance. Now I have to make sure I'm covered every time I do a perimeter/fence check. Should be lots of stupid after this. Guess we'll find out what they're really like.

I think we all have a good idea of what they are really like. At least this is now going in the right direction! Doing what’s right will prevail. Way to stay professional - good job and you are a good neighbor, at least one that I would want!

Latest posts

Top Bottom