Feral Hogs inside Tulsa city limits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rather live in the south part of Tulsa than anywhere in OKC.I spent the last 3 summers in Colorado.Hope to one day live in Colorado in the summer and Tulsa in the winter.
I haven't lived in T-town since 1998, never lived in OKC can't say that I would to live in either of those places ... ever.
We live at Grand Lake and when she retires it will be adios muchachos, to the Gulf Coast and all the fresh grouper we can eat.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are funded for the work that happens in the rural areas, land utilized for farming and ranching. Where there is agricultural loss or damages we are funded to provide services for the landowners,” he said. “That said, when it’s in an urban area, we are not funded for that. So most of the time if it’s a (homeowners association) or a business, we have to enter into a payment agreement for the work to happen. That’s what the district supervisor will have to assess and find out.

Meaning, it's gonna cost people an arm and a leg. Like seriously. That trapping s**t ain't cheap. Wonder if you can claim on your homeowner's insurance if they're tearing up your property??? Of course, then everyone's ins gonna go up for "pig potential". Sheesh.

I agree, I think a night/thermal scope and 3-4 guys with crossbows might scare 'em off, and they'll learn not to come back, but dang, then they're just someone else's problem.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think both T-town and OKC suck monkey chunks. But, then again, I don't really like any places that are big enough to have a stoplight.

We have just one stoplight in a 15- to maybe 20 mile radius, the traffic signal in Langley. That's one to many. I hope it stays that way for quite awhile.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pigs seem to think Tulsa's okay...but wait till they discover the area around 23rd and Lincoln in OKC! Oink oink oink! There is all kinds of crap they can root up there, particularly around that one big building with the statue on top...

You ARE aware they have caught pigs rooting in that little "garden" right before the underpass at ... wait for it ... NW 23rd and Broadway ... right??

AND enjoying the flower beds and lawns of some high-end folks in the ... wait for it ... Nichols Hills area, IIRC ...

And yet, this poor white-trash gal has NEVER seen a pig roaming her neighborhood ... :hot:

:lookaroun

Yet ... :blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom