ffl dealer rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
And even those purported to be "rich" by the masses and the politicians (most of whom seem to be lawyers) often don't have all that much disposable income... Uncle Sam sure is seeing to that.

Actually, a lot less lawmakers are lawyers nowadays. Hence the absurd unconstitutional garbage they draft.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think their point is you are acting like a jerk. :smack:

In case some of you guys haven't figured it out yet .. I don't care what you think or believe as MENSA isn't gonna find any candidates among you. But in any case, I know what I saw. A retired military man was in the store to specifically buy a Glock 23 at the time and the price was $419 for the Gen 3 model in the retail sale display case, while a Gen 4 model was $425 in the blue label police military display case. He bought the Gen 4 model!

As for any 'alleged' phone call... it is just that alleged as far as I'm concerned. And what one Glock might be priced today doesn't reflect what a different one might have been priced several weeks ago. All depends on the wholesaler it was bought from and the number of weapons bought in that lot to get price breaks.. there is a whole lot of things that affect prices from month to month and shipment to shipment. I payed $420 for my Glock 23 3rd gen late last year in Lawton and $399 for my Glock 19. So I can just as easily claim some of you are full of s#$^ too!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case some of you guys haven't figured it out yet .. I don't care what you think or believe as MENSA isn't gonna find any candidates among you. But in any case, I know what I saw. A retired military man was in the store to specifically buy a Glock 23 at the time and the price was $419 for the Gen 3 model in the retail sale display case, while a Gen 4 model was $425 in the blue label police military display case. He bought the Gen 4 model!

As for any 'alleged' phone call... it is just that alleged as far as I'm concerned. And what one Glock might be priced today doesn't reflect what a different one might have been priced several weeks ago. All depends on the wholesaler it was bought from and the number of weapons bought in that lot to get price breaks.. there is a whole lot of things that affect prices from month to month and shipment to shipment. I payed $420 for my Glock 23 3rd gen late last year in Lawton and $399 for my Glock 19. So I can just as easily claim some of you are full of s#$^ too!
i believe the man at uncle sam's was right
Are your eyes brown?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

www.joecarvajal.com_MensaCardOne.jpg

Shows what you know. 153

Attachments

• MensaCardOne.jpg
    MensaCardOne.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 64

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna call, All my suppliers charge me the same price for Glocks,( I think Glock requires that) I have several suppliers and I have never seen different pricing on Glocks from any of them? If they are thea cheap I will be on the phone with my banker immediatly afterwards!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This is toooo funny!! :spitlaugh You are correct, I am not Mensa, mine stopped at 119.4. What, pray tell oh great purveyor of wisdom is your quotient? I love how you have gone from them selling them for $Xxx, to there was this one time an old guy wanted one, and there was one in the case....... You know they sell a lot of used guns as well, right Einstein? I have seen G23 with 3 mags for $389 at GT Distributing, but that does not mean they are new or always in stock. Face it, your a troll and got called on it. Put on your big girl panties and own up to your keyboard commandoism.... :slap:

LMAO.... ohhh.... my side hurts...

I've heard it all now!!

Carry on please...

wahahahaha

Just when we get all discouraged that Redneck1861 is gone, here we have someone to replace him with!! :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom