FGST breakfast before Christmas. Any interest? Bacon, sausage, eggs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm officially a "maybe" ... I gotta be outta the house by 6 to be there ... Was gonna help jdrury with his dilemma but we got that worked out so ... It would be good to see you guys ... Hmmmmm ... gosh ... :wink2:

Well **** ... Let me go do some laundry, I'll see you guys in the morning ... I need a Mapquest ...

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm officially a "maybe" ... I gotta be outta the house by 6 to be there ... Was gonna help jdrury with his dilemma but we got that worked out so ... It would be good to see you guys ... Hmmmmm ... gosh ... :wink2:

Well **** ... Let me go do some laundry, I'll see you guys in the morning ... I need a Mapquest ...

It is crazy easy to find. No idea where you're coming from, but if ya tell me what direction you're coming from I can give you directions.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breakfast is at the Spartan Diner at 128th and Memorial on Dec 22nd at 9:30 in the A.M. There is a Rib Crib next door to the diner....don't go to the Rib Crib, it kind of sucks.

West side of the road just before 131st street.
12908 South Memorial Drive, Bixby, OK
(918) 394-8800 ‎

Count me for 2

Bump so it's not a pain to find later ... Count me in for 1 ... sorry guys, GC's gotta work ... :grumble: Damned OHP ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is crazy easy to find. No idea where you're coming from, but if ya tell me what direction you're coming from I can give you directions.

Oklahoma City ... I can get to Bixby, I think ... but I'm remedial when it comes to navigation and my pilot has to work at his real job, not babysitting me tomorrow. 7:30's much better than 6 -- I thought breakfast was at 8, duh!! Still, I guess if I get lost I can call S4F and he can "guide me in" :lookaroun :chat:

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easiest way would be get on the Creek Turnpike east from I44 when you get to Tulsa, and exit at Memorial. Hang a right off Memorial(South) and follow that south. After going through 121st and Memorial(Pizza Hut, McDonalds, empty steak house type of place), you will go about 3/4 of a mile further South. You will cross a small bridge, and you'll see Rib Crib on the right. It's on the same side of the road as Rib Crib, across a little street.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easiest way would be get on the Creek Turnpike east from I44 when you get to Tulsa, and exit at Memorial. Hang a right off Memorial(South) and follow that south. After going through 121st and Memorial(Pizza Hut, McDonalds, empty steak house type of place), you will go about 3/4 of a mile further South. You will cross a small bridge, and you'll see Rib Crib on the right. It's on the same side of the road as Rib Crib, across a little street.

Ohhhhh ... thank you!! :)

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma City ... I can get to Bixby, I think ... but I'm remedial when it comes to navigation and my pilot has to work at his real job, not babysitting me tomorrow. 7:30's much better than 6 -- I thought breakfast was at 8, duh!! Still, I guess if I get lost I can call S4F and he can "guide me in" :lookaroun :chat:

You kill me. :hithead:

Latest posts

Top Bottom