Final Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John has a long mustache.

Yuup. And I sure wish he'd trim the damned thing. It's "itchy" ... :wink2:

But, but...you're supposed to be in the middle of the hug handing out ammo and muffins!

LOL ... How 'bout if I toss them into the fray??!?! As needed, of course ... :)

So that's the kind of girl you are :)

Yessir ... As a matter of fact ... tht is JUST the kind of girl I am ... :wink2: (Less work for me ... no muss, no fuss ... :wink2:)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with dutchwrangler or am I missing something? Why are we not liking him?

Because we're all a bunch of cattle? I don't know...but it's fun, and he asked for it.

Anyone that posts a "that's it I'm leaving" or "you'll never hear from me again with this user name" thread deserves a good internet, multi-page laugh fest.

Maybe him and Shoot1st can hang out together over on the "other" forum now.

(but seriously, I have no idea who DW is in the real world. I have no ill will towards the actual person behind the screen name.)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who didn't have a problem with dutchwrangler or am I missing something? Why are we not liking him?

I dunno about the rest of these yahoos but I don't appreciate someone judging my husband before they get to know him. And I really don't appreciate them talking **** about him to me while he's in the Men's Room. Funny how some guys think they are all cool and stuff when they can tell a Trooper's wife what they think of Troopers but then when the Trooper himself shows up they all but fall down and suck his dick for me ...

So ... no ... there's no respect here ... none deserved either, as far as I can tell ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom