Finally !!ansported to Lexington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was waiting until it finally happened before I posted this, Back in September my daughter discovered that her ex husband had molested her 8 yr. old daughter, She called the cops and he was finally arrested and went to court several times and finally took a plea deal a few weeks ago and we got word yesterday that he was finally transported to Lexington to begin his 25 yr. sentence which he has to serve at least 21 yrs and 3 months actual time before he can apply for parole. I hope GOD forgives me for thinking this way, But I really hope someone kills him in prison and he never gets out!

I think the same... Maybe one of us will get lucky and it happens!!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes there is a common misconception(helped along by convicts) that prisoners are all about avenging children. If someone knows of a kidtoucher who got beat it was more likely over something else. They are the lowest man on the totem pole though. The op needs to stay on top of this person because there is no way they will do that much of their sentence.

In the "new" prison system, they are indeed somewhat ostracized, but they are not brutalized nearly as often as they used to be or perhaps, should be. Many of them get in with the "saved" crowd in prison because then they have a 'group'.

My step-father spent some time inside the prison system, and of all the guys he hung with, did time with and such (he was big in the church crowd), every single one has gone back in except him. Every. Single. One.

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at LARC intake and have to check-in all the inmates from all the different counties.

I remember him, he was serving multiple split sentences.

The toughest State Prison is OSP at McAlester, followed by Dick Conner Correctional Center in Hominy.

The worst private prison is Lawton Correctional Center.

Sex Offenders are at the bottom of the pecking order along with cell-thieves and cops.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom