Athena Brownfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This hits home with me, my daughter is 4 and looks similar to this girl. All I can say is that I would be in jail soon after I met this man.

I feel for the sister, can't imagine what that will be like growing up. I'd adopt her right now if I could.
Mine turns 4 in a couple days and this was hitting me hard too. She can be a handful for sure but I just cannot imagine what would possess someone to do something like this.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe DHS was also involved.

Due to a custody battle with my ex's ex (ya'll follow that?) after we were married I have had some first hand involvement with DHS. To say that the 3 I was exposed to were idiots would be doing a discredit to idiots. It may be the most troubling interaction I've ever experienced with any government employee. Everything went our way, but the incompetence was rampant and evident from the initial introduction.

I wouldn't trust those folks to pick out a new home for a stray that had just wandered onto my property. I don't know how ya fix that level of incompetence.
I hadn't considered that. Thank you

I was a foster parent in Kansas for almost 8 years. SRS handles it in Kansas, but farms it out to private companies. I was licensed through The Farm and Foster kids through DECCA. Both were more or less a cage full of monkeys flinging **** at each other. Once the paperwork was final on my sons adoption, I told both to eat a richard.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up in a home where this kind of treatment of children was just the way it was. I'll be honest with you guys, there were plenty of days when I was growing up that I would pray to die. I thought God was horrible for letting people treat me worse than they did their dogs. Still do. What kid "deserves" this?? Anyway, bless her heart, she is free now. If I posted here what I would do to the people who did this to her (and that includes the people whose incompetence/laziness allowed it to happen) I'd wind up at Griffin ... Just suffice it to say I'd spent any amount of money to keep these ****ers alive for a long, long, LONG time. And every second of it they would be begging to be killed so the pain would stop. 😠😠 *******, I hate people.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe DHS was also involved.

I hadn't considered that. Thank you

I was a foster parent in Kansas for almost 8 years. SRS handles it in Kansas, but farms it out to private companies. I was licensed through The Farm and Foster kids through DECCA. Both were more or less a cage full of monkeys flinging **** at each other. Once the paperwork was final on my sons adoption, I told both to eat a richard.

I wondered about that, but I have yet to see anything that says DHS was involved. I have had a lot of dealings with DHS, and expected that they were involved. However, all of the reports I have seen thus far simply indicate that the birth mother left her children with these 'care givers.' That doesn't necessarily mean that DHS had any involvement whatsoever. I certainly may have missed it but, if somebody has a link to reliable information indicating DHS involvement, I would really appreciate seeing it. Honestly, I hope DHS was not involved.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For several years before moving to OKC, a group of 6-8 men met every Tuesday morning. One of the men in that group was the sitting chief Federal judge for the Eastern District of Oklahoma. He told us that he had a small plaque on his desk that he would see every day that quoted 1 John 2:11, "But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks in the darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.", Because it was quite often very difficult to keep his personal feelings out of the rulings he was required to make. I think most of us here have a pretty good idea of what we would want to sentence this guy to, and most of us would be well outside the boundaries of what the law actually allowed.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all if any of us happen to be chosen to sit on his jury the answer is “yes, I can absolutely remain impartial”. 😉
One thing that I’m wondering is where are the parents? I know they were interviewed but have yet to read why they gave custody to this pair of turds. It’s not like they were babysitting, from day one they’ve been called custodians which is a different deal all together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom