Athena Brownfield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in a home where this kind of treatment of children was just the way it was. I'll be honest with you guys, there were plenty of days when I was growing up that I would pray to die. I thought God was horrible for letting people treat me worse than they did their dogs. Still do. What kid "deserves" this?? Anyway, bless her heart, she is free now. If I posted here what I would do to the people who did this to her (and that includes the people whose incompetence/laziness allowed it to happen) I'd wind up at Griffin ... Just suffice it to say I'd spent any amount of money to keep these ****ers alive for a long, long, LONG time. And every second of it they would be begging to be killed so the pain would stop. 😠😠 *******, I hate people.
Though very different backgrounds, our thoughts go to similar places for a very select few of our society. The movie Law Abiding Citizen was kind of inspirational.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most of us here have a pretty good idea of what we would want to sentence this guy to, and most of us would be well outside the boundaries of what the law actually allowed.
You would be 100% correct in my case. I would do all things medieval to that guy once I knew he was in fact the murderer and I would sleep like a baby afterward. Final judgement isn't ours to give, but he can face that judgment and get forgiveness if it's his to get. I'd just prefer he gets to go to the meeting ASAP. Evil exists and always will but we don't have to tolerate it.

The only positive in this is that the little girl is in paradise right now and forever more.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all if any of us happen to be chosen to sit on his jury the answer is “yes, I can absolutely remain impartial”. 😉
One thing that I’m wondering is where are the parents? I know they were interviewed but have yet to read why they gave custody to this pair of turds. It’s not like they were babysitting, from day one they’ve been called custodians which is a different deal all together.
I wouldn't want to be on the jury, at 62 I already have too many things that torment my memories.
It is my understanding the parents have drug issues and DHS was involved

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be on the jury, at 62 I already have too many things that torment my memories.
It is my understanding the parents have drug issues and DHS was involved
I don't know if DHS was involved but their job and authority isn't always as clear as some would like -- I did notice a bunch of what looked like new toys on the porch - I guess Christmas presents -- something happened with this idiot and his wife kept her mouth shut - possibly out of fear but if she knew of his potential she should have got a gun and been prepared to shoot his ass if things got out of hand.
Seems like every day we hear about some nut-job doing something terrible and for some reason we the people fail -repeatedly- to ID those with that potential AND do something about it.

mostly thinking "is there a way to break every bone in a person's body without killing them" - that might work for me in this case

Latest posts

Top Bottom